Friday, March 6, 2009

When Leaving is Not an Option But a Must

When does leaving someone you love ever become not an option anymore but a must? For a person who loves smiles and happy moments, I have come to know myself so. I have been impatient a lot of times but only in the web. With family, I always give time to give the best.

I must admit I feel like leaving for good but one thing sticks in my mind, my daughter. Who will she turn to when she needs someone to protect her when the mother she came to know who takes care of her all these years loves her second family brothers and sisters more than her? More than her husband?

What happens if beyond those caring done, the mind of a person caressing and hugging you or your daughter have something else in her mind? Would leaving her be an option especially if this has happened all your life and has caused you enough grief for all the years you have been together?

For sure, with this on hand, by now I should know that we are not the love of her life. That we are not a priority to her thoughts and her cares and her time. We lost her long ago when she sinned us the same, me an my daughter but this time, it's different. It has become blatantly face to face that even if I tried to understand, there came a point that I cannot anymore.

Would leaving then be an option or must?

0 comments: