Sunday, December 7, 2008

Cebu is Prime Tourist Destination in Philippines by 2009

Yes, I bet Cebu will be the prime destination for tourism this coming year 2009 and this is because if you look at the search in the internet for different keyphrases, Cebu is there. The Cebu car rental industry in fact have been earning quite a lot of good and positive response from tourists who visit the place each year and come back the year after.

Professional business websites have even been up to serve tourists in different fields like tourist guide websites, car rental websites, hotel websites, lodging houses, restaurants and more. This alone is enough to prove that tourist interest is focused more in Cebu province more than other provinces in the Philippines.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Alena

www.smallbusinessavenues.compil