Friday, December 19, 2008

Wordpress Changing Their Interface

Just more than a week ago, Wordpress changed their interface and I must admit that I didn't like this change at all. Of all the upgrade and changes that Wordpress has been in to this is probably the worst for me just the other day.

The change rendered me totally frustrated and annoyed at the navigation within the blog dashboard. It left me almost a few minutes clueless to where to go and head just to edit the comments section. I couldn't find the approve comment button anymore. This is something like watching Twilight the movie with a pirated DVD, nothing is ever clear.

I just hope that Wordpress will receive the same reaction as I personally don't have the time to make a research today about the different reasons to hate the new Wordpress interface. This is like SEO without link building.

0 comments: