Thursday, May 21, 2009

Eriuqs Spires Challenge is 1 Week Away

I guess, eriuqs spires healthy recreation challenge is officially just 1 week away from final decision. I am not so sure if this will be the last move I can give to an entry that has been left around but is surprisingly still there.

I am not so sure why that was the case knowing that the other guys were all doing their best to top the results. Anyway, I'm just doing this short post to try and see what happens next. If there will be no changes, I will have to go over this one. I have been out of the limelight for 3 weeks and not able to do anything else.

I want to wish my friend a goodluck here and even if I just can't help him in his feat because I'm afraid I might trigger something that could cause his downfall, I would like to wish him goodluck. I cannot rish trying to help him now that he is on top over the others and I cannot handly my entry anymore.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

For free advertisement visit www.cebuadvertise.com just signup a free account, you must be responsible on whatever you post on the advertising classified adds...