Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Eriuqs Spires Healthy Recreation Edition 3.0

This is my version of the 3.0 Eriuqs Spires Healthy Recreation for the web. I hope this move is an acceptable one for the search engines to take my entry to the top of the results as soon as I release it. This will allow me to see what takes effect in the last minute.

This is not a mismatch but instead this is a game plan where I will be using another idea for an experiment that was in my mind a few months ago. This is just the perfect time to release it so I am trying my best to make this now and will be releasing it soon after in simultaneous randomness.

I hope this make a good impression for the search engines to help another entry to the Eriuqs Spires Healthy Recreation challenge. I am making this post a part of an experiment so I will again learn something from experience and use it later on for some of my own stages of SEO techniques I have developed for years of practice with the use of a series of link building experiments.

0 comments: