Friday, October 10, 2008

Changing Title Tags

I did not know what effects it will be for this blog on captivating Capiz but for one thing I am sure about, it fell drastically beyond seeing where in the results pages it landed today. After doing a makeover in the title tag, it did fall apart but I am expecting a comeback soon when things go right for this post to get indexed because Google trusts this blog giving it a PR 3 after just one month of promotion using all possible link building effort.

I hope that something goes right tonight after seeing my new title tag Captivating Capiz Shells in Roxas City seemingly did not help this blog rank higher even a notch up. I wonder why but I have a few reasons already forming in my mind. This is yet another experiment and I am not sure yet what could have happened, just some hunch.

0 comments: