Friday, October 24, 2008

Google Must've Detected Sudden Links Upsurge

I got lowered from the results of the captivating Capiz SEO contest and from my own viewpoint, this is the result of so much links coming in for this entry. I lost the main page ranking as well as the sub pages and I don't know when Google will allow this site to be indexed once again for the keyword on captivating Capiz after being given a PR 3 last update.

I just wish that with a few more significant moves, I will be able to get back on track. For sure, this will be not in the perfect time because the Capiz SEO contest is bound to end this weekend and there seems nothing that I can do using this blog. My other entries had their chance to peek at the top spot but there is a stiffer process right now because all the participants are in a hurry to get where I also want to get in.

0 comments: