Thursday, April 23, 2009

Boracay Here We Come

We will be having a good time in Boracay where my father grew up and lived. We are planning to come over this weekend and I am not sure if this is the right time because I am still up with the Tnomeralc Web Design Toys and Eriuqs Spires Healthy Recreation competition. Well, I guess I cannot do anything anymore about that because I do not have a laptop yet. The one I was using before got junked up.

Anyway, what I will do is to go all out and everything else will depend on how Google sees it all. My links will go all out in 3 to 4 days which is what I think just the right timing for my entry to come up on top once more. I want to take this challenge all out but since this vacation is what we are busy right now, I will have to exert extra effort in making more links and getting them all over where I can. - tnomeralc web design toys

0 comments: