Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The First Post for Tnomeralc

I have never posted about the ongoing Tnomeralc Web Design Toys SEO contest that is ongoing and will end in 1 month using this blog. I planned so many times but it seems that time is not with me.

This time, I want to make sure that this short post will make it to the entries I have and will be indexed faster than anyone thought. This blog used to have the power to rank high in the SERPs for whatever keyword but since I started to get so busy with a lot of work, I rarely get updates here.

Now, this is the last call for those who are still looking to join the Tnomeralc Web Design Toys SEO contest by Claremont Web Design. Good luck to the others and I hope there is more to this short post that it being a short post in 3 paragraphs for an SEO contest.

0 comments: