Wednesday, April 22, 2009

New Movie In My LIfe by Vilma Santos

Vilma Santos, the Star For All Seasons will be having a new movie titled In My Life and my mom just can't wait to watch this film because of a hundred and one reasons. Aside from those reasons, she really loves Ms. Vilma Santos.

Well, here are a few of the best alibis I can give you to make you want to watch In My Life Movie. First, it is a movie of so many firsts. Now how come is that? If you haven't seen John Lloyd Cruz kiss a man, Luis Manzano in this case, then this is the movie you ought to watch.

I heard and saw from an interview with some of the casts that in this movie, John Lloyd plays the gay lover of Luis. Now ain't that a first?

Aside from that, this is one of the first best time that Vilma Santos will be working with her son Luis. Apart from this information, this movie is also sort of a comeback for the star for all seasons because of a long rest from making one and what makes it best is that she will be working with Lucky Manzano, her own son in true life.

0 comments: