Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My Daughter's School Yearbook

We just received my daughter's school yearbook which was supposed to be distributed 2 years ago. It was quite a very tiring wait and caused us to forget all about it even if we actually paid for it in full including the tuition fees at Espiritu Santo Parochial School. Imagine this is a private school and yet it took them 2 years before we received the yearbook of my daughter who is now almost my height after all those years?

Is this really how it is when we talk about yearbook in the Philippines schools. I remember when it was my time where I studied in a public school that I had the same experience but I know that it did not take our school 2 years to have the graduate yearbook printed. My God!!! This is really very tiring for us.

0 comments: