Wednesday, September 3, 2008

And Google Chrome is Out - Will Cebu SEO Contest Contestants Bite?

Google Chrome is now out for download and I know what will happen. Chrome is still in beta testing and I bet that there will be a lot of SEO contest contestants of the Cebu SEO contest who are wondering what Google Chrome is all about. This is a revolutionary Google now.

This is a new era of Browsing for all SEOs and this is also open for all of you guys out there who are constantly on the lookout for the Cebu SEO contest results. I'm coming up there soon and this time I want you all to take me to your leader. This is the same comment that I sent booming in the SEO contest organizer's comment box for the contestants of the Cebu SEO contest.

You can also find an announcement in the Official Google Blog about Google Chrome Beta.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cebu seo contest, here it goes.

Anonymous said...

if you want to win, you must use all possible resources for this SEO contest. if you may link to some Cebu seo websites or cebu-based sites, then that would be better.