Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Roving Around with Captivating Capiz Results

I was looking round tonight at the captivating Capiz results in Google and I saw a lot of what I did already in the top 20 results indexed. I do not know what they all meant because honestly, I still am figuring it out how to explore something here but since I didn't think of anything else upon seeing the results that had me up to maybe about 5 out of 20 results so I hurried it up here in my Blogger dashboard to write something and see the effects the next day. It's already late so probably, whatever the result of this move can be a decisive effort on the next few days. Please read below by visiting some of my indexed links for the challenge on the keyword captivating Capiz.


It's up to the search engines to see if it fits the puzzle tomorrow.

0 comments: