Sunday, September 28, 2008

Plagiarizing my Capiz Review Blog Again

Ok, someone did again copied my CAPTIVATING CAPIZ content and I was only able to learn about it today after logging in to my Wordpress Account and seeing the link in my dashboard coming from another blog in the F.A, school. It's obvious from the sidebar links that this new plagiarist did copied my content intentionally because there is not much of a conten that you can find in there.

My Capiz blog
is supposed to be a way to promote the island with really good content in there but it seems that some students there do not want to have the island promoted with the use of my Capiz blog. It seems that students in the F.A school there do not know how to write and make their own research about their own place. Nakakahiya ito sa mga estudyante ng F.A. if this is another case of plagiarism. Nakakahiya talaga kayo kasi this proves na bobo ang mga estudyante dyan and all they want to do is to copy content from the good resource.

This is an obvious stealing from me from what you can see in the date of the posts. The professor responsible for the students seem did not even teach his students about plagiarism and didn't even bother to check the works of his students. I don't want to say bad words sana eh but with people like that I don't have time to pay respect. "THEY DON'T DESERVE RESPECT"

I think as a last resort I will go and contact the governor of Capiz about this issue and have the students or professor/s or the person responsible for this plagiarism act to be punished. Madali ko lang gawin yan and I can do so much with nothing to be afraid of kasi I know that I am on the right side. It will be easy to PIN DOWN THE CULPRIT because I have leads.

HUMANDA KA KUNG SINO KA MAN NA NAGOPYA NG CONTENT KO WHEN I GET TO CAPIZ I WILL GO STRAIGHT TO THE GOVERNOR OF CAPIZ AND ASK FOR HELP AND I BET YOU IF THIS CLAIM STANDS TRUE BAKA PATI SCHOOL MO AY MADAMAY DITO!!!

0 comments: