Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Only 2 Entries for the Captivating Capiz Race

The "CAPTIVATING CAPIZ" got so far 2 legitimate entries on its back to pursue the said contest and now there will be more soon I hope because there really is no thrill when the competing sites are very few. I believe that I will soon see a lot more of those entries on top over me just like today when I searched for the keyword and surprised that someone got ahead of my top 2 position entries.

This is really going to be one of the most interesting contests ever that I will join and I know that there is more to this captivating Capiz SEO contest than just what I learned and experienced in the Cebu SEO contest that ended just a few days ago. Now let's rock and roll and visit other captivating Capiz entries and join this one. It's going to be more fun when we are plenty.

0 comments: