Sunday, September 7, 2008

Magic Bullet for the Cebu SEO Contest - An SEO Technique Challenge

This is a win win try to get the top 3 spots of the Cebu SEO contest and I'm really not sure if this will have an effect to the last few 4 hours of the contest, I just wanted to prove something here and instead of making anymore of those blurbs I immediately get in touch with some of my resources and use them here to see if this will eventually give a little push in the SERPS today./

The entries are all established there and I don't think I will be left out without any effort for this SEO contest at all. This will decide if I still have enough time to thinks and prove something else is worth a try for the Cebu SEO contest. I just wan to make some additional details available for the searhc engines to see if they really work while doing a lot of effects and magic bullet SEO. There is nothing left to do. This is the last effort and I am not sure if this has something to do with some entries ranking but this is just what I wanted to see through and prove if effective or not.

I really loose nothing in this contest but I am sure that this will either make or break my entry. If this one doesn't make it for me, then I will avoid using it for my own clients as well. I am not looking more on winning the Cebu SEO challenge but more on learning and this is an ultimate learning for me to prove what this technique can really do in terms of SEO especially in a contest.

0 comments: