Monday, September 8, 2008

This Blog Landed 4th on the Cebu SEO Contest

I am glad that this blog landed on the 4th in the recently concluded Cebu SEO contest. This is not bad because although I did not really win anything at all among the contest prizes, I still won a lot in terms of learning using this SEO contest as an experiment.

This is the nth time that I have been to an SEO contest and next time there will more than just learning from it I will win it and do all my best to be the best when the results go final. Thank you to the sponsor of this contest and for all the participants who joined. Also to a friend James.

It was such an experience and I love it. I would like to congratulate Bleuken for winning the contest because he did his share and did his best among us all participants.

0 comments: